Why should you consider buying multiple copies of this book?
If you’re wondering what you’re going to do with multiple copies of a book, here are some ideas for how you can use them:
- As gifts for people you care about, such as on birthdays and holidays
- Host a book club with your friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Give them to your team or department for their professional development
- Give them to the attendees of a conference, summit, or retreat you’re organizing
- Provide them as giveaways to your community, event, or social media followers
- Gift them to your clients and customers as a thank you for their support
- Donate to a library, youth center, church, or non-profit (with a potential tax deduction)
As you can see, there are countless ways you can use multiple copies of a book like this one. It will train you in new ways of learning, working, and creating, but those changes are most powerful and sustainable when you bring others along on your journey
The best way to buy multiple hardcover copies is through Porchlight Books.
Porchlight offers a variety of individual fulfillment services to help teams and organizations distribute multiple books without having to handle or ship them. For example:
- Custom landing pages with a unique URL you can share with your employees or event attendees, where they can submit their shipping information privately and securely
- Domestic and international shipping options (which you can pre-pay, or ask recipients to pay)
- Customized deliveries (stickers, bookmarks, personalized messages, etc.) with your own company or event branding
- Invoicing and Purchase Orders if needed by purchasing departments
If you’d like to order multiple copies of the hardcover but don’t want the physical books, please email us at email@example.com for suggestions on how to donate them to a school, library, or other worthy cause.